Without exaggeration, the MOST City shopping and entertainment complex can be called one of the most visited loved places of Dnipro and tourists who visit the city. This year, the SEC celebrated its twelfth anniversary.
Check how well you are familiar with one of the most popular shopping and entertainment centers in the city: we offer you 10 facts about the MOST-City shopping center which are not known well.
1. The MOST City shopping and entertainment complex was built in record time – 2 years.
2. At the time of its opening, the MOST-City shopping and entertainment complex was the largest shopping and entertainment center in Ukraine.
The total area of the complex is more than 117,000 m², including the business center, apartment center and parking.
3. MOST-City shopping mall had the first fountain in the Dnipro under the roof of a shopping center.
4. The only street escalator in the city is at the main entrance of MOST city shopping center
5. MOST City shopping and entertainment complex was founded by Alef Estate. Within the properties/objects of the company are the multifunctional Complex “CASCADE PLAZA”, the trade and business complex “Bosfor”, the business center “Prisma”, the trade and business complex “New Center”, and the multifunctional complex “Enigma”.
The founder of the company is a businessman, Vadym Iermolaiev. He also became the creator and investor of Yekaterinoslavsky boulevard.
6. During the construction of the MOST-City shopping center, a small synagogue was preserved, located in the development zone. The developer did not want to destroy the building, arguing that their mission is to build a new one, while preserving the historical values and sights of the city.
7. The MOST-City shopping and entertainment center is the first building in Ukraine, where the concept of retail real estate, parking, residential and office real estate was simultaneously created.
8. The MOST-City shopping mall received the nomination of “The Best Retail and Entertainment Complex of Dnipro” according to the 2018 Ukrainian People’s Prize. It also became the winner of the Ukrainian Retail Association Award with the nomination “The best middle class shopping center in Ukraine”
9. Automatic building management is used from the central control room.
10. In emergencies, the towers of the MOST-City shopping center are designed so people can be evacuated by helicopter from the roof of buildings.